Application for Employment
Please send completed employment application and resume to:
Iowa Western Community College
2700 College Rd. Box 4-C
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
For Professional Staff positions please include a minimum salary requirement in your
For all Faculty positions please include an official copy of transcripts.
Allied Health Grant Coordinator
Education and Experience:
Associate Degree in business, organizational development, or related field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, and organizational skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, data management, and basic computer functions is strongly preferred. Previous grant experience and project management is a plus.
Person will be responsible for grant closeout tasks. Including but not limited to quarterly reports, budget management, and data management.
- Coordinate the overall operation, administration, and evaluation of activates, training, and education as defined by the grant document. Collect and compile data, write and review required reports.
- Monitor expenditures and program budgets in compliance with college policy and grant requirements.
- Communicate timely and accurate information.
- Oversee qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, and program evaluation as requested by the IHUM Director.
- Manage the data collection, entry, and upkeep of grant participant database. Administer the intake form and track participant progress in credit hours earned each semester, track certification earned.
- Oversee the grant deliverables by maintaining program timelines and deadlines. Coordinating to ensure that grant activity and deliverables will be finalized in a timely manner.
- Submit timesheets and other required reports by posted deadlines.
- Understand and comply with all necessary college and federal policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean of Health & Sport Sciences.
$13.00--$15.00 / hour
Approximately 20 hours per week, with flexible scheduling.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged standing or sitting. Requires regular computer work and typing.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is routinely performed in an office environment. Frequent contact with
OPEN UNTIL FILLED