Certified Microsoft Office Specialist
September 9 - October 28, 2017
Saturdays 8:30-4 pm
IWCC Council Bluffs Campus
About the Program
This 58 hour (8 Saturdays) program will prepare students for the high-tech business environment. Master the tools of the desktop business environment while earning industry recognized certifications in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Customer Service.
MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) in Microsoft Word
- Manage Document Options & Settings
- Design Advanced Documents
- Create Advanced References
- Create Custom Word Elements
MOS(Miccrosoft Office Specialist) in Microsoft Excel
- Create & Manage worksheets & workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables
- Perform operations, formulas & functions
- Create charts & objects
Program to Include
- Core Document Creation, Collaboration & Communication
- Core Data Analysis, Presentation
Some Basic Computer knowledge required.
Increase your employability! Gain the skills needed to become competitive in the job market. Most jobs require a basic understanding of MS Office applications. Adding these skills and industry certifications to your resume will give you a strong edge over the other applicants applying for positions
FREE Tuition Assistance Available!
This program is approved for FREE Education to Employment tuition assistance for eligible Iowa residents. Financial assistance may include training tuition, textbooks, tools, certification fees, required materials and other services. Email email@example.com or call (712) 325-3268 for more information!