Train the Trainer, Instructor Training
Nurse Aide Teacher Trainer Certificate
Check back for dates!
Iowa Western Community College, Council Bluffs Campus, Looft Hall Room 022.
About the Program
Prepares the Registered Nurse to teach the 75-Hour Nurse Aide Course to students. This course is designed to meet the requirements set by OBRA "87" for preparing instructors to teach the state approved 75 Hour Nurse Aide curriculum. Presenters are Benda Helmuth, Bev riege, Tammy Steinwandt.
- RN with minimum of two years nursing experience, with a minimum of one year of nursing experience in Long Term Care.
- RN with two years nursing experience and working for a Program Coordinator.
who has the one year of Long Term Care experience.
- RN who has experience in training adults or supervising Nurse Aides.
- RN who has a current and unrestricted Iowa RN License.
- All participants will need a resume and proof of current licensure the first day of class, if not sent in advance.
100% Attendance required to obtain CEU's/CEH's.
- CEU's for Iowa Nurses: Pending
- Contact Hours for NE Nurses: Pending
$179 (No refunds a week before class.)
Deadline for registration and submission of materials is October 4.
To register, call (712) 325-3259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.