Iowa Western offers the eCashier online payment program to help students finance their education. The payment is accepted through an automatic payment plan or as a one-time online payment. It must be set up every semester by the payment deadline.
Online payment is available under the following terms and conditions:
- Student must have a balance of $200 or more
- Payment plan must be used only for tuition, fees, books, campus housing, and meal plans
- Student must enroll in the plan online and pay a $25 fee
- Student must make all payment installments as scheduled
One-time Online Payment
- Processed for FREE
- Payment through Automatic bank payment (ACH) or Credit card/debit card
Automatic Payment Plan
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) or
- Credit card/debit card
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Steps to Enrolling in a Payment Plan
- Log into the ROC Portal
- Click on the Self Service Menu
- From the drop down box select Charges/payments
- Then click on Manage Payment Plan
- Select the "Click here" hyperlink to be directed to www.nbspayments.com
If your parent or guardian wishes to enroll in a payment plan you will need to complete the above steps and "Add an Authorized Party". Comp[lete this form and click "Save". This will give your parent the ability to set up a payment plan on your behalf.
Target Dates to Enroll By:
|Fall 2018||Payment Deadline: Sept. 5, 2018
Payment Plan available on April 2, 2018
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payment|
|Jun. 22||None||6||Jul. 5 - Dec. 5|
|Jul. 21||None||5||Aug. 5 - Dec. 5|
|Aug. 23||None||4||Sept. 5 - Dec. 5|
|Sept 20||25%||3||Oct. 5 - Dec. 5|
*All down payments & payments in full are processed immediately.
*Remember you must sign up for a payment plan each semester of enrollment.