Complete your Online Housing Application ASAP because we fill quickly!
Things to know before completing your housing application:
Step 1: Become an Iowa Western Student
To be eligible for Iowa Western on-campus housing you must have applied and been accepted to Iowa Western Community College. How do you know if you have been accepted? You would have received a letter from Iowa Western Admissions welcoming you to Iowa Western. If you have not yet applied to the college, please Apply To The College.
Step 2: Complete Your Online Housing Application and Contract
New and returning students are encouraged to complete and submit their housing application as soon as possible by clicking on the button below. Students must complete an application yearly. Please be advised that the application you are about to complete is a legally binding document and you are agreeing to its terms and conditions. Starting March 1, 2019, the 2019 Summer application and the 2019 - 2020 application will be available for current residents. Starting March 18, 2019, the applications will be open for all new and returning students.
If you have questions about the application, contract, or cannot log-in, please email us at email@example.com.
Step 3: Pay Your Housing Deposit
In order for your housing application to be complete you must pay a $200 refundable deposit. There are four options for paying your deposit:
- At the end of the application, you can pay online through CashNet with debit or credit card.
- Call the Iowa Western Cashier’s Office (712-325-3225) to pay with debit or credit card.
- Mail a check or money order out to IWCC, writing in the Memo area the student's name, student's ID number and "housing deposit". Mail this to: IWCC Cashier's office, 2700 College Road, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- Stop by the Iowa Western Cashier’s window located in the Welcome Center.
Step 4: Get Ready To Move In!
Save the date for Move In 2019: August 15-18, 2019.
Be sure to check your Iowa Western email over the summer for important move in details, room assignments, and roommate information.
- Submit your application early! Completed applications with deposits received before May 10, 2019 will be guaranteed a space in housing.
- Returning students who submit their application prior to May 10, 2019 will not need to pay a new deposit. Your current deposit will roll over to the next year.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time you complete the Housing Application, you will need a co-signer available to complete the co-signer section of the application.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone locally at 712.388.7695 or toll-free at 800.432.5852.